We made it through October! After having finished up our first quarter and our parent/teacher conferences we hope you truly see our love for your students. Our AACS Accreditation visit went great. We want to thank all of you who were involved and for all the prayer support. It has truly been a team effort. The accreditation team was very impressed, and they have recommended WCA for accreditation. The AACS Accreditation Commissions meets on February 4, 2019. Upon their approval we will then be officially accredited.
We still have plenty of openings in our elementary school and our pre-school has some openings as well. Please feel free to let others know about the good things we do here.
In the next few days your child will be bringing home an information sheet for our Thanksgiving Feast that will be held on November 14. Please fill this out and send it back to their teacher. We hope you plan on joining us for this special time.
This year we are planning on having some friendly competition between the pre-school and the elementary classes with the Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. Each student will be bringing home a shoe box to fill if you choose to participate. There will be a memo inside the box as to what to pack and what not to pack.
Our Family Night Out for this month will be at Wendy’s in St. Robert on November 1st. It will be for the entire day but for the sales to count for our school you have to show either the flyer that will be going home with your child on October 31, or show them the flyer on your phone, we will be posting that soon.
Here are your important November dates:
- Nov. 1st Wendy’s Family Night Out (all day) You must have the flyer to show to the cashier.
- Nov. 6th Election Day – Please vote!!
- Nov. 9-12th NO SCHOOL – Veterans Day Holidays – Thank you to all Veterans and their families!!!
- Nov. 13th Operation Christmas Child shoes boxes due by this date.
- Nov. 14th WCA Thanksgiving Feast
- Nov. 21-25th NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Holidays – Enjoy family and friends and give Thanks to the Lord for all we have been blessed with.
David Hartley Bobbie Martin
Principal, WCA Preschool Director