We are about to finish our first full month of school and it has been a good month. The students are learning a lot and the teachers are having fun working with them. We would like to say thank you to all of the families that came out to Culver’s and supported us on September 6. We had a great time and we hope everyone enjoyed meeting some of the other families. In October we will be at Freddy’s.
We still have openings in our pre-school and in our elementary school. Please feel free to let others know about the good things we do here.
If you are driving in the back parking lot while classes are heading to the playground please do not go around them. We do our very best to keep our students safe and you never know when one will jump out of line. Thank you for being patient, and follow behind until we get them to the playground.
This is our favorite time of the year with the cooler weather, changing tree colors, and beautiful sunsets. However, October is going to be a very busy month, so hang on and here we go:
- Oct. 4th Picture Day
- Oct. 4th Freddy’s Family Night Out (5:00-9:00) You must tell the cashier you are there for WCA.
- Oct. 4th Bring Your Bible to School Day
- Oct. 8th-12th Book Fair 8:00am-4:00pm
- Oct. 8th-12th Preschool Trike-A-Thon – You will receive information soon!
- Oct. 8th Fire Dept. Day (They will be visiting classes)
- Oct. 9th Family Activity Night (Gym) 6:00-7:30pm – The bounce house will be up along with other games; we will have snacks, the Fire Department should have a couple of trucks here and the Book Fair will be open during this time.
- Oct. 11th Pre-School and Kindergarten will be doing eye screening
- Oct. 13th WCA Clean-up Day (If you want to come help we would love to have the help)
- Oct. 18th End of First Quarter (Elementary)
- Oct. 18th-19th American Association of Christian Schools Accreditation Team will be here. (Please keep us in your prayers.)
- Oct. 22nd-25th Parent-Teacher Conferences – Teachers will be Scheduling times with you.
- Oct. 26th NO SCHOOL – Professional Development Day for Teachers
Throughout October most of the classes will be making visits to the local pumpkin patches. Those classes that are going will let you know the day and time that they are going.
David Hartley Bobbie Martin
Principal, WCA Preschool Director
P.S. As this letter has been written there were some bad accidents this morning. Mr. Hartley highly recommends that if there is any rain or fog in the mornings to not go on the freeway, there seem to be more accidents at those times. We care about you all too much, and want to continue to see you!